OUR HISTORY GARCIA ARANDA
The Garcia Aranda company was established in 1941.The founder, Domingo Garcia Aranda, started the company together with his three children, Domingo, Luis and Juan.
The company began operating in the facilities located on the road to Alicante.
The company’s continued growth led to the move to new facilities located in El Palmar (Murcia), so as to continue with the company’s expansion plans.
In 2017 we moved to the current headquarters, located in Librilla (Murcia).The new facilities have the most advanced technology in the market and a production plant which allows us to cope with the challenges of the future, with the greatest possible assurance of success.